FAST FRIDAY FOR FIRSTBORNS FRIDAY 22ND JULY 2022 THEME: ADVANCING INTO GREATNESS 4 TEXT: PROVERBS 3:1-6 AMPC “My son, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; 2For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall they add to you. 3Let not mercy and kindness [shutting out all hatred and selfishness] and truth [shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood] forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. [Col. 3:9-12.] 4So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight [or judgment] of God and man. [Luke 2:52.] 5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. 6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.”
A beautifully blessed day to you beloved parent-intercessors. Welcome to another Friday, a blessed time of fasting, praying and supplication. It’s the 4th Friday in the course of the month of July 2022 and our children of all cadres are still #AdvancingIntoGreatness! Glory to GOD!
Today, using our key text, here are some of the prayers we can weave from our hearts into Abba’s:
• Father, help my firstborn and by extension my other children not to forget you, your laws, teachings and precepts. May their hearts keep Your commands fully in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
• LORD, as my children remember, love, honour, reverence and prioritise You, cause them to have length of days, a long and meaningful life dedicated to You and Your peace which passes all of man’s understanding added to them. May their lives and ways be devoid of hatred, selfishness, envy and all vices and falsehoods of every form in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
• Father, help my children as only You can. Let not Your mercy and truth forsake them. May they boldly and proudly follow the path of mercy and truth all their days.
• LORD, as my firstborn and by extension my other children walk the path of truth, mercy, peace, and obedience to Your words and ways, cause them to find favour and high esteem in the sight of Father GOD and men and help them to continually grow in it.
• Father, may my children trust You implicitly and absolutely. May they come to a place of full trust even as they rely on Your guidance and not their own or any man’s understanding.
• LORD, may my firstborn and by extension my other children know You, love You and submit their lives to Your Lordship and guidance. Help them to always put You first in all they do. Grant them grace of total surrender to Your tutelage and as they engage You this way, please direct the course of their lives along the best path for them. Amen.
To your duty posts beloved parent-intercessors. May the Father hear and heed our requests this day and always because we have asked according to His word and in the name of His Son, our LORD JESUS CHRIST Amen.
See you at the fast breaking meeting by 6pm WAT. Remember your direct log in link to the Zoom Meeting Room is bit.ly/FastFridayFirstbornPrayers.
I love and honour you! Blessings.